
This pic is for my friend who gave Sariah this too-cute dress. Poor Sariah . . . Mommy made her wear bibs all day long to preserve the dress's beautifulness. But she looked so cute!!! We tried to get a picture of her standing up but she was much too interested in making it to the camera so she could take the pictures. Like the basketball in the background? It's so . . . girlie to go with the dress.
It was the perfect dress for our first day of Sunday afternoon meetings. Yes, we're now on the dreaded 1-4 schedule. That's my nap time. I'm going to have to get me a primary calling so I can have wiggle time to keep me awake.
Ok, now onward to everything else. I had too many good pictures to choose from today, so the grandmas and grandpas will be pleased, I think.
Here comes Caleb the Reader. This is about as enthusiastic as he gets about reading. We're hoping to influence that for the better this summer. He's really a much better reader than he gives himself credit for. And get a load of the book he was reading: Rex. It's a big hit around here. I wonder why.

I include the following picture because I love it so much. Sariah was right where she wanted to be: in the center of our universe.
No comments:
Post a Comment