


I had big plans for myself today. They even included hiring a babysitter. Due to delays at the doctor's office early this morning, my plans altered slightly. But you know what? They were better that way.
After I took Elisabeth to her well child appointment, where we confirmed that she is only 3/4 inch shorter than her sister, we went to lunch with a friend, and then we were off to the salon to get my . . . er, our . . . hair done. On the way in, I asked Elisabeth, "So, can we cut your hair off today?" and she replied quite gamely, "Okay!" And now you've seen the results; it is hard to tell from the pics that it is layered fashionably. She appears to be quite pleased with it, and Mom was pleased with the stylist who told Elisabeth, "You have beautiful hair; don't ever, ever color it!" After the salon, it was Sonic, and then on to my other errands.
It was supposed to be a day to myself, but I really, really enjoyed the time with Elisabeth. She's so bright and fun and amazing and beautiful.
Cute hair. A little longer than I expected, but it is a nice in between length.
ReplyDelete