We didn't do school work today because Sam's birthday is tomorrow. But we did do some arts and crafts. We decided to put paper Easter eggs in our windows for the modified Easter egg hunts kids can do this year. We shouldn't do hunts where everyone gathers together, but walks in your own neighborhood are fun, and the kids have liked hunting things down in people's windows. So now our windows are decorated. I hope the HOA is not in full form right now.
They also got to play outside today. It was a little miserable ... but not to Sam and Madeline. They came in wet and happy.
And last but not least, the blue hair. This is the officially sanctioned picture.
But I do not feel that this picture does the color justice. So I asked for another one. And was declined. Punk kid.
Oh, and yes, we did have pancakes for dinner tonight. Pancakes make me happy. And they are easy if you have pancake mix on hand, lol.





No comments:
Post a Comment