Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Here We Go Again


I don't know if Lizziy will appreciate me posting this picture, but it's the most recent one I could find.  And it's not my fault she's onery.  ;)

Took her to the ENT yesterday--that's the Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor for the uninitiated.   In case you're wondering, we're very initiated.  Between ear tubes and tonsillectomies, every kid but Lizziy has been operated on.

Until now.  Yep, she's getting her tonsils out.  And mean mom that I am, we're doing it the Friday before Christmas vacation.  The hope is that she'll feel better, be healthier, and most importantly, sleep better, which might bring about that miraculous change in attitude we've been looking for.  Don't get me wrong here--Lizziy is fabulous and amazing, but when you can't get a decent night's sleep no matter how early you go to bed, are you really the happiest camper on the block?

Keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment