However, I also really liked the Russian mixer dance at the end. Many of you will know that a little piece of my heart belongs to Russia since I traveled there as a youth. But this dance was awesome--it's the kind of dance that goes faster and faster, and you have to switch partners, and you get to jump in the air. It looked like the kids were having a ball. Plus, the picture will show you that the program covered a wide variety of cultures. It was pretty cool.
Seven kids. One hardworking daddy. One mother-in-law. One dog. One crazy mama.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Dances from around the World
However, I also really liked the Russian mixer dance at the end. Many of you will know that a little piece of my heart belongs to Russia since I traveled there as a youth. But this dance was awesome--it's the kind of dance that goes faster and faster, and you have to switch partners, and you get to jump in the air. It looked like the kids were having a ball. Plus, the picture will show you that the program covered a wide variety of cultures. It was pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment