Seven kids. One hardworking daddy. One mother-in-law. One dog. One crazy mama.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Me, Revealed
Have I mentioned that Bob and I disagree on photo-taking tactics? He really likes to catch people as they are naturally. Unfortunately, I have issues with this, because I make a lot of really ugly faces. All of the following pictures are from Rex's birthday party, which was less than 2 hours long, btw. Dare I mention that there are more photos of me wearing ridiculous expressions than there are of the birthday boy? At least I know I'm loved in all of my states of being!
What I meant to say is: Our natural state. You gotta love it... or not. Luckily when we interact with others they do not freeze frame the moment and examine the results in detail, which is what we do with pictures. In real life we interact "in context" which is much more kind... for which I am forever grateful.
Thank you for your kind words that you left on our blog during this difficult time in our lives. Although we've never met, I appreciate your compassion and concern.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat I meant to say is:
ReplyDeleteOur natural state. You gotta love it... or not. Luckily when we interact with others they do not freeze frame the moment and examine the results in detail, which is what we do with pictures. In real life we interact "in context" which is much more kind... for which I am forever grateful.
I have issue with your statement here. You take as many pictures of people in their natural state as I do. If I not mistaken I was taught this by you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words that you left on our blog during this difficult time in our lives. Although we've never met, I appreciate your compassion and concern.
ReplyDeleteThank you!