It's snowing! Snowing? er...sleeting? er...icing?
In any case, there was no school for the kids today, but I got so much done. It was a completely productive day, due to 2 sets of people.
First, my three oldest kids spent the entire day at the neighbor's house. Sissie totally rocks. For some reason, it's so much easier to take care of Rex and Sariah when the big kids aren't following us all around whining. I know, I bet you're sure they NEVER do that.
And second, our beloved home teacher brought us pizza from Little Caesar's for dinner tonight. He said he was out, and he knew I wouldn't be going out. So no cooking for me tonight, which is good because I was really stumped.
But now what will I do tomorrow when the kids are home from school again? I'll have to start thinking now....
Wow! What a great home teacher.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, awesome home teacher! Too bad your visiting teacher's car's stuck in her garage. Otherwise she'd be cool too. ;) Have fun tomorrow!
ReplyDelete