Saturday, March 25, 2017

When Did This Happen????

Caleb turns 16 today. SIXTEEN! That is craziness. It defies comprehension.


When you sing to yourself on your birthday. Part 1.


Part 2. 


Part 3.

Bwahahaha. I wasn't going to post this one. I HATED these pictures when I was growing up. But. But...that one candle. Hahahaha!  

My first Tres Leches cake. It wasn't too shabby. A curse on Caleb's Spanish teacher for introducing him to it.






Underwear! Best. Present. Ever. Riiiiiiight.
I told him to sit up straight. And put his shoulders back. And put his chin forward. And now we call him Gaston.



And last of all: the family that Batmans together stay together, right?

1 comment:

  1. I tried to get a secret photo of my six year old doing "meditation" while making a Batman face. It was too far away to see, but I still laugh about it.

    ReplyDelete