Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saturday Randoms

For the record, and before I go too much further with this post...Rex hasn't been letting me take pictures of him. I'm not leaving him out on purpose. Just sayin'. He might be more elusive than the crazy Hannah-girl.

In the mean time, the last few days have been fun.

I think Caleb is a pretty good-lookin' young man...even when he's covered in chewed-up-by-a-toddler-brownie smears.


Daddy taught Madeline how to get the job done right.



But Mommy got the camera out, so then Madeline needed her picture selfie taken....


I tried to get Sam's picture, too. I told him to smile handsomely, lol.



Also, the swim team photographer posted awesome pictures of Lizzi on FB today. They were from last night's meet (which I missed, because we were feeding the sister missionaries).



And Caleb sent me pictures from our eye doctor visit earlier this week. It wasn't really Madeline's visit, but she sure knew what to do. Look at that grin!




No comments:

Post a Comment