(I will promise I will return to my regularly scheduled cheerfulness tomorrow.)
I am supposed to be potty training the little man this week.
But.
Caleb has a stomach ache. Lizzi's foot needs x-rays (she kicked a wall). Hannah's wrists are pretty bruised up (she fell on the deck at swim practice). Sariah is refusing to go to school without a fight. Rex skipped breakfast in an attempt to eat school breakfast. My kitchen needs a massive cleaning. As does the rest of my house. I have all this free time now that the kids are at school.
But.
And Sam. Well, I don't think he approves of this idea. We are going to have to find some serious motivation for this.
So, I'm planning to do this with my Sam soon. I was thinking it will go great since he really wants to everything his 4 yr old brother does. He even would go just before his nap if I took him. Now he always says "no". This may be trickier than I thought. Hope all the other kiddos feel better soon!!! Always and adjustment to starting school again, even for homeschoolers.
ReplyDeleteThis is where I confess that I am slightly grateful for home day care providers who dealt with Alexis' potty training more than I did. Although she turned out to be as easy to train as Natalie was, creating a nice bookend in my mommy memory.
ReplyDelete