I thought I would develop an ulcer on Friday while we waited for the bank to figure out what the heck it was doing (reassuring, that). One of my friends commented that it was like waiting for a baby to arrive and being afraid to be told it would be false labor.
BUT at 6:30 on Friday night, we closed, and are now
So today we moved a load of junk in. We don't have utilities hooked up yet (because we didn't close until so late), so we just moved a bunch of stuff into the garage and basement. We want to get the carpets cleaned and a few other things taken care of before we get too far in.
Worn out, but so looking forward to moving all the way in!!
I am happy for you guys that you have a house and the stress is over. I hear buying a short sale can be quite a trying experience.
ReplyDelete