...where the wind comes sweeping down the plains....
As I was preparing to run errands this morning, I decided to wear a baseball cap to keep my hair under control. The wind has been blowing nonstop for the last day. Ha! I couldn't even keep the hat on my head, the wind is so ferocious.
Fun times!
Tracy, it's been a while since I read your blog. I should read it more often!! I particularly liked the post about Depression. Thank you for sharing that. I have a sister who recently sought help for her depression and it has been amazing to talk to her about her experiences. My mom has always been one of those "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" kind of people. "If you would just exercise every day, you wouldn't have these problems." I don't have to tell you that didn't help a BIT. I never could understand why my sister cried all the time. It has been a great blessing for both of us - she feels better, and I'm learning greater compassion. You're amazing, Tracy!!!
ReplyDelete