Everyone knows by now that we survived the May 10 tornadoes in Oklahoma. The Norman tornado(es) were much too close for comfort. We only had a fence panel knocked down, and we put it back up within an hour (the dogs, unfortunately for Bob, were not blown away by the twister). Our kids were completely terrorized, but I was grateful for the last 14 married years with my husband. He communicated a lifetime's worth of information when he called my name on May 10--I knew to pick up my 3-year-old out of her bath and take her and all of the children to our safe spot immediately. And all he said was, "Tracy!" It was the first tornado he'd seen in 38 years of living in Oklahoma. Poor Caleb saw it as well. Hopefully, this will be their last sighting for a long, long time!
In the mean time, some pictures from around our side of town from May 10 and May 11. Can I just say again, how completely lucky and blessed we feel to come out of this intact?!?!









No comments:
Post a Comment