- Broken arm (Hannah).
- Strep throat (Lizzy).
- Concerts, field trips, recitals, games....
- Birthday party (#1, Sariah's).
- The Move to the new house next week (packing, packing, packing, packing...).
- Unrepairable dishwasher. *#$%@*!!!!!
- House repairs.
- Mother's Day--yay!!!!!
- Bronchitis (Sariah).
- Licking people at school (just guess...).
- Chewing the aglets off shoelaces, yours and other people's (do you really need to guess again?). You should check out this website purely for entertainment value.
- Astraphobia and lilapsophobia (Caleb). Those are big words for irrational and very inconvenient fear of lightning, thunder, and tornadoes, and anything like unto them (for example, clouds in the sky).
- Stolen garage door opener, from my car, recovered but now it's evidence. That means I need to go buy new openers for our buyers because it'll be ages before we see that one again, and for some reason I am unwilling to tell the buyers what happened to the first one. Another @#$%^*!!!
- Tornado sirens, 3 times in one night. And not a tornado in sight.
Man, I had to look up a lot of words for that post.
Why am I so tired, anyway?
You're excused.
ReplyDeleteThe readership
I'm convinced you and I are twins. In our menacing happenings, I in no way would compare you to my physique. wink wink. :) I sure love to read your blog, it makes me feel good to know I am never alone in all my ailments, psychosis, unfortunate incidences and unlucky *#$%!........ Good Luck next week. I would offer to help you pack, but heaven only knows what kind of calamity would befall us, as we were in the same room together.
ReplyDeleteAfter I read Taryn's post (& hung out with Taryn for a spell) I'm convinved you both have the "Curtis Curse." When Laura & Blaine lived here it was like this for them. When it rained, it POURED. Accidents, sicknesses, little crazy, unlucky things happening!!
ReplyDelete& even though little things happen to our family, it seems it comes in spurts, fortunantly for us!
Love ya! Hang in there my friend.
LOL. You are too funny. And i don't know what half of those words meant! :) Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow...
ReplyDeleteYikes!! I guess you have an excuse for not blogging. So... if you think of anything to keep a broken-armed kid entertained during the summer, let me know, OK? And I hope things look up for you!
ReplyDelete